Thank you for visiting the Southeast Wisconsin Antique Power and Collectibles Society Web (SEWAPCS) site and reviewing our policies. We remind you that if you link to a site outside of this Web site, you are subject to the policies of the new site.
Copyright © 2013 Southeast Wisconsin Antique Power and Collectibles Society (SEWAPCS). All rights reserved. All materials on SEWAPCS’s Web sites are the property of SEWAPCS and may not be copied, reproduced, sold, or distributed without the express permission of the copyright holder. Liberal use of SEWAPCS fact sheets and news releases is allowable with attribution. Please use the following: “Reproduced from SEWAPCS’s Web site, © SEWAPCS (year).” SEWAPCS does not grant permission for its content to be displayed on other Web sites.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the SEWAPCS Web site includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. SEWAPCS provides these links and pointers solely for our users’ information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the SEWAPCS Web site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Web site.
- SEWAPCS does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked Web site.
- SEWAPCS does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked Web sites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- SEWAPCS cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked Web site.
- SEWAPCS is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked Web sites.
Unauthorized attempts to defeat or circumvent security features, to use the system for other than intended purposes, to deny service to authorized users, to access, obtain, alter, damage, or destroy information, or otherwise to interfere with the system or its operation is prohibited. Evidence of such acts may be disclosed to law enforcement authorities and result in criminal prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 (Pub. L. 104-294), (18 U.S.C. 1030), or other applicable criminal laws.
Here is how we handle information about your visit to our Web site:
Information collected and stored automatically
- The information we learn about you from your visit to our Web site depends upon what functions you perform when visiting our site.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This web site uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the SEWAPCS Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
- We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this web site employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this server are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
Web content – SEWAPCS strives to provide useful and timely information on this Web site. The information and opinion contained in this Web site is provided for informational purposes and is not intended to provide professional services or substitute for the review and advice, in any given circumstances, of an appropriate professional. Finally, SEWAPCS makes every effort to provide timely and accurate information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in this Web site.
Linking to SEWAPCS Web Site
Please contact us using the “Contact Us” page of this site and include the URL of the page from which you would establish the link. SEWAPCS does not allow the use of its content on another Web site without its permission and does not allow its content to be “framed” by another site (you may not link to a SEWAPCS Web page inside HTML frames so that the content appears to be part of your site). A link to SEWAPCS’s Web site may not be used in the context of an endorsement for any information on your Web site, any company products and/or services.
Policy we will post the revised effective date on this site.
Your Comments are Appreciated
Effective Date: February 22, 2013.
© SEWAPCS, All rights reserved.